Special July 4 Weekend Hours for Downtown Merchants
Most restaurants and retail businesses downtown are operating under normal business hours Saturday and Sunday. In fact, many are celebrating Independence Day weekend by offering special discounts or stocking festive merchandise to get us all ready for our favorite parties.
For details about all the downtown activities this weekend and every day, follow Downtown Fort Smith on Facebook and bookmark Downtown Crier and the Downtown Events page on the brand new Downtown Fort Smith website.
If you’re still looking for more news about downtown Fort Smith, subscribe to the Downtown Fort Smith newsletter. It’s designed primarily for downtown merchants, but we include goodness for all fans of Fort Smith downtown.
The following businesses have shared their holiday weekend plans:
- Simply Couture – Saturday 10–6 and 15% off all shorts. Closed on the 4th.
- Savoy Tea Company Open normal hours – 7 a.m. To 6 p.m.
- Papa’s – Closed July 4, otherwise, regular hours.
- Rib Room – Closed every Monday, so closed July 4 – otherwise, regular hours.
- R Landry’s – Closed 4th through 7th for family time.
- B-Savvy Magazine – Closed
- Crane Clothing – Closed
- 21 West End – Closed
- Designer Again – Closed July 4, gearing up for a giant 25th-anniversary celebration July 7.
- Shop with Indie Open regular hours Saturday, July 2nd from 10–4. Closed on Monday (as always). Customers can check in on Facebook all week for 10% off their purchase. Fourth of July tees and hats are here, as well as some great 4th of July outfit options.
- Sacred Grounds – Closed July 4